MidnightStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brandons GM app.

2 posters

Go down

Brandons GM app. Empty Re: Brandons GM app.

Post  iCollapse Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:37 pm

Accepted

As a Level 4 Head GM

iCollapse
Admin

https://midnightstory.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Brandons GM app. Empty Brandons GM app.

Post  Brandoon Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:23 pm

Your Name:
Brandon Hoffer.

Your IGN:
The server hasn't been online yet.

Ingame Level/Rebirths:
The server hasn't been online yet.

Location/Time:
Eastern (La Paz) time zone.

How Active are You:
I'm on as much as I can, on weekdays mostly 7 hours or so, and on weekends, all day.

How long have you been playing MidnightStory:
The server has not been online yet.

Do you have any GM Experience, If so please provide proof, and a description:
No, I don't have any experience as a GM, but everybody has to start somewhere, am I right? Give me a chance and I will not disappoint you.

Why Should we Pick You what can you do to help, please do not rewrite anything from above:
Well, I can take orders and am a loyal person to my superiors. I have a sense of humor and know how to take a joke. I don't have any experience like I said before, but I'm a quick learner and if you teach me I will try my best at being the best GM this server will ever have.

What would you do if your not picked for GM:
Well, I would be disappointed considering I know the owner quite well, but if he does not like it it's his choice, and I respect his opinion and point of view of things. I would still however play the server and vote for it.

Additional Info:
I'm 13 years old, I live in Aruba, Oranjestad, and i go to Colegio Arubano. I've played GMS on and off, but have all around quite allot of experience in Maplestory.

Contact Info: To contact me outside of the game, ask me for my hotmail and I'll probably give it to you. Wink

Any other Information:
I may not have all the skills and traits that the other candidates have, but one thing that I do posses, is endurance of fatigue. And as Napoleon Bonaparte once said: " The first virtue in a soldier is endurance of fatigue; courage is only the second virtue." I will always try my hardest to understand and adapt to new commands and basically anything you have to throw at me.

Thank you for taking the time to read my GM application, and I hope you like it!

Sincerely,

Brandon Hoffer

Brandoon

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum