MidnightStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey guys, it's Brandon.

2 posters

Go down

Hey guys, it's Brandon. Empty Re: Hey guys, it's Brandon.

Post  Brandoon Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:38 pm

Yeah, the problem is my hamachi. I got a virus one time called a W32.Jeefo and it infected my hamachi, and now thanks to that i cant use that anymore, and since this server runs on Hamachi, I can't play. Sucks, but it's the truth. How have you been? Everything going ok? And the server? Still holding strong and growing I see. Hit me back man.

Brandoon

Back to top Go down

Hey guys, it's Brandon. Empty hey brandon

Post  blue Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:20 pm

i dont know how to fix your problem but ive had no problems at all everythings downloaded and still cant log on after 2 week of trying and i tried 1 month before that so the servers just been down for a long time

blue

Back to top Go down

Hey guys, it's Brandon. Empty Hey guys, it's Brandon.

Post  Brandoon Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:35 pm

Good evening,

Hey guys I'm just posting this to remind you guys that I'm still here, and if you could help me find a solution to the bug of my hamachi, since i got a W32Jeefo virus. It infected my Hamachi and now i can't log in. If anybody can help me, that would be great. How's the server doing? Going well? Any new GM's/Coders? Please fill me in on all the latest news Razz . See you all (hopefully) in-game!

Sincerely,
Brandon.

Brandoon

Back to top Go down

Hey guys, it's Brandon. Empty Re: Hey guys, it's Brandon.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum